CLASS - 8
1) Find the compound interest on Rs 64000 at 2.5 p.a. for 3 years, interest being compounded annually.
2) Simple interest on certain sum at certain rate for 2 years is Rs 200. If the interest is compounded annually, the compound interest is Rs 210. Find the rate and sum.
3) Find the sum for which the difference between the simple interest and compound interest for 2 years at 4% per annum is Rs 20.
4) Simple interest on a sum of money for 3 years at 6 ¼ % p.a.is Rs 2400.What will be the compound interest on that sum at the same rate for the same period.
5) A certain sum amounts to Rs 5832 in 2 years at 8% compound interest. Find the sum.
6) The difference between the simple interest and compound interest on a certain sum for 2 years at 7.5% per annum is Rs 360.Find the sum.
7) At what rate per cent will a sum of Rs 1000 amount to Rs 1102.50 in 2 years at compound interest.
8) The compound interest on Rs 1899 at 10% per annum, for a certain period of time is Rs.378.Find the time in years.
9) Rekha invested a bum of Rs 12000 at 5% per annum compound interest. She received a sum of Rs 13230 after ‘n’ years. Find ‘n’.
10) I borrow Rs 12000 from Neelam at 6% p.a. simple interest for 2 years. Had I borrowed this sum at 6% p.a. compound interest, what excess amount would I have to pay him.
Write to me if you need help to solve any question